George Gollin Apologizes for Stalking
Lawrence_E_Creep
2011-09-08 17:16:21 UTC
I, George Gollin (George D. Gollin, George Dana Gollin), do hereby
publicly confess that I am responsible for all these false and
defamatory posts about Lawrence E. Creeden.

I posted out of bitterness and spite because I erroneously believed he
was involved in disseminating true but highly embarrassing facts about
me.

Like nearly all of my alleged “research,” I failed to do any actual
investigation whatsoever and simply guessed, presumed and
speculated.

Just like my collaborative dissertation, without 15 other people to do
all the actual work I cannot possibly get it right, and as a result
every word I have written is completely and totally false.

I humbly apologize for my inexcusable behavior and pray that everyone
I have offended will find it in their hearts to forgive me.

I am currently receiving psychological counseling and ask for
everyone’s prayers for the strength to recover from the crippling
mental disorder that afflicts me.

George D. Gollin
Department of Physics
University of Illinois