Online Distance learning MBA Programs
carrie
2003-08-18 16:07:43 UTC
Ollie,

I saw your posting and thought I would reply. You may want to take a
look at the following sites as they offer a number of online/distance
learning MBA programs.

'Online MBA' (http://www.careeradvantage.org/)

'Online Masters Programs' (http://www.masters-degree-online.net/)

'Online Degree Programs' (http://www.online-degree-programs.info/)

'Executive MBA Online' (http://tinyurl.com/kd1p)

Hope this helps.

Carrie

---
View this thread: http://www.online-college.info/article1029.html
carrie------------------------------------------------------------------------
carrie's Profile: http://www.online-college.info/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=383
Ollie
2003-08-19 03:26:56 UTC
Thanks Carrie,

I also found a few distance learning websites that offer a number of
accredited degree programs. Doesn't seem like all are accredited.

'Online Masters Degrees '
(http://www.online-degree-programs.org/masters.html)

'MBA Schools' (http://www.careerschools.org/mba_schools.html)

'Online Masters Degree Education'
(http://www.online-masters-degree-education.com/)

I'm trying to put together a comprehensive list for my brother who will
be finishing his bachelors pretty soon. Let me know if you come across
anymore and I will forward them on.

Thanks again.

Ollie

---
View this thread: http://www.online-college.info/article1029.html
Ollie------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ollie's Profile: http://www.online-college.info/forum/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=378
John Bear
2003-08-19 04:57:13 UTC
Jonnie Liu's site lists well over 200 distance MBAs with recognized accreditation.
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/2386/dlmba.html

--John Bear, co-author, Bears' Guide to the
Best MBAs by Distance Learning (www.degree.net)
w***@gmail.com
2013-07-04 08:13:34 UTC
Yeah there are more options for <a href="http://www.thunderbird.edu/one-year-mba-option">one year MBA</a> programs that are given online and useful to know for the good career in masters in business administration.
w***@gmail.com
2013-07-04 08:14:28 UTC
Yeah there are more options for one year MBA programs that are given online and useful to know for the good career in masters in business administration.

http://www.thunderbird.edu/one-year-mba-option